This blog hasn't been touched in two months! But as the summer arrives and the office job begins (I'm working as an administrative assistant for the Department of Multicultural Life at Mac), I decided to get back into blogging!
This summer I will be spending my time in the Twin Cities, living in a house with 4 other people at Grand Ave & Fairview Ave. I will be working for the Department of Multicultural Life and doing some work for the Civic Engagement Center, where I will work next year as a Bonner Senior Intern. I will be in NY twice this summer to see family and celebrate my sister's graduation from high school (yaaay Ari!) and I will travel to Berea, KY, tomorrow for a Senior Leadership Institute retreat with the Bonner Program. To top it all off, I will be performing in The Quest, an improvised myth and part of the Twin Cities Fringe Festival, this August. There are some supremely awesome people in the cast and I am so excited to be working with them and doing improv in a new context. Jamila is also sticking around in the Twin Cities and we hope to do some exploring of the parks, lakes, restaurants and museums of the area!
Let the blogging begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment